.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

DAY 5 OF THE DRESS CHALLENGE......

Once again, here is the H&M dress I am using for the 7 day dress challenge.

This is their Snakeskin faux wrap dress....animal prints are big this fall.  I like that it's snakeskin, because leopard is usually the go to choice. 







Stylish biker chick....Black leather jacket & boots will do the that!


My old motorcycle jacket (yes this mama use to ride on the back of a bike) lol


Some cute accessories


Love the natural ruched style of these boots


Yes I think Im cool today!


Always need a pair of black sunglasses


My Nonna's fabulous gold beaded clutch


Dress: H&M
Jacket: Leather shop in NJ
Stockings: VS
Boots: Steve Madden
Clutch: Vintage (my Nonna's)
Ring:  Astrology shop
Sunglasses:  Max Rucci 


For more fabulous H&M styles, check out their website H&M.com as well as H&M on Facebook....sign up for their newsletter and you might just receive your 20% email too!


I'm joining some parties :











2 comments:

  1. i love a dress paired with a leather motorcycle jacket (especially when it's REALLY been worn on a motorcycle!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Looking fierce (in a good way!). Loving the leather paired with animal print!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!