.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SLACKER INSPIRATION

Okay so Ive been in over my head for about 2 weeks now with new jewelry collection, planning a viewing party.  Handling family business (ex...doctor appts, ortho appts)

My friend Megan over at The Mrs. is having a linky party, and I always try to support my friends.  Although I dont have a beautiful post with a great story and some fabulous eye candy.   I want to join her party because she has been there for me.  I hope you will too.



So here are some photos of things I have been working on....hope you enjoy!



The Equation

The Photographer

The Cotton Candy bloom

Junkin Jersey 

Santo bracelet

The Jordyn necklace





-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!