.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MAMA'S GOT A NEW LOOK....


Well the end of June marked a time of Change for me!    This is how you have pretty much seen me since I started blogging...(well without the blue streaks because those were recent) lol

However Ive had the dark hair for a long time and decided I didnt want the dark raven hair anymore.  I wanted golden locks (well my locks were cut 6 yrs ago so maybe just the golden part) till I can grow back the locks.

My raven hair with blue highlights (yes that is our monogram tattooed on my neck)


This was the hot mess I walked in with the day of my hair makeover. 


Let the makeover begin!


Ta-da....a nice cut (Im growing it out so the monogram will only get viewings by appt)lol
Yes that is another tattoo...it's of my husband's USMC dog tags. 


Here is an overview of the freakin fabulous job she did at getting all the black out and lightening me up as best she could in one shot.


This is me posing at home in the sun (it was about 98 degrees outside) you see that glow...yes I was happy but that was the sun baking me. 


A final shot of me and my new look.  Check out the fabulous Moroccan Oil bag I got from my salon.   This is going to be my summer weekend bag.  I can put away my leopard DVF for the summer!



I love my stylist so much, that I waited to have her give Kemorah her 1st cut...breaking all tradition of going to the kiddie salon. 


Kemorahs has soft but the curliest little ringlets you've even seen.   She's like a mixed Annie! lol   But all the curls were cut and shaped so now she kinda looks like a boy. :)  But the dead baby hair is gone and it will grow out gorgeous now.  Next milestone, earring piercing FAST! 



Hope you all enjoyed the journey of my hair makeover....you can check out my entire hair history HERE




For those of you in New Jersey or anywhere close...check them out on Exquisite Hair Design on Facebook



-MJ

9 comments:

  1. Nice new do for summer! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Nice to lighten up for the summer, hey? Your daughter is too bootiful for words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! I totally love the new look; it looks great!!!! :)

    I love getting a new look, makes me feel great!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous. I love the color and the cut is perfect. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good girl!!!
    Hugs ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU GO THROUGH WITH YOUR HAIR, WHAT'S AN ITALIAN TO DO :) I'M HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING MY SIDES TO GROW & THEN I GO CURLY, THEN FLAT IRON ON WEKENDS. SHEESH, THIS ITALIAN HAIR; YOURS LOOKS GREAT!! GIO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute 'do! I followed you on over here from SITS girls.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!