.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

WHAT'S BEHIND THIS NEXT DOOR.........

It has truly been a crazy past 2 months for Lucky 7 Design.     After the shop closing, I took some time with the family.  

Then I got down deep and really decided that my focus should be in the wedding/event props.  So the new website is still under construction (im picky..lol)   Photoshoots are happening and hopefully a new warehouse showroom soon.    Etsy shop will be the only retail shop at the moment.

 I have been working with a fabulous event planner here in NJ, who is very talented and she and I share a lot of the same visions for design and events.  We are planning some great things for this year.

Im also working with a local venue and doing some freelance work as well.  It's crazy but I can't complain....the best part is standing back and watching people enjoy something you have created.

So today, just stopping in before my crazy weekend to say hi and wondering what is behind the next door I open.......








-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!