.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

NATIONAL DAY OF RECOGNITION....

MAY 10TH ....is now officially Military Spouse Appreciation Day. 



  As a military wife myself who has been through a deployment alone with 4 children IN 2009. I don't think people understand what you go through.

Yes there are single parents out there, and yes I was one of them before I met my Marine too.  It isn't the same, your other half is somewhere else in the world fighting for hi/her life and their country's freedom.  

Sometimes they are stateside and you do get to see them, but living life on a military base isn't the same either.  You are away from family, you have to create a new set of friends, it's like going to a new high school.   Sometimes you have to be relocated to another state or even a country.

So I want to take this time to give a BIG SHOUTOUT...to all the military spouses out there holding it down.   This goes for the husband's too, because this is the U.S.A and we have brave women in the military too who are wives and mothers as well.

Thank you to our President Barack Obama and our fabulous First Lady Michelle Obama for showing amazing support to our military families.





SEMPER FIDELIS




-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!