.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

LET'S GO VISIT.................

So I told you all how I wanted to start sharing awesome shops that I love and the owners who are the creative mind behind them too.

This week I want to introduce you to Zardenia.............their Etsy Shop is filled with great handmade jewelry as well as a ton of supplies for those of you who want to give it a shot yourselves.




















GIVEAWAY ALERT !!!!!!!!


This sweet pair of Chevron Earrings are part of a fabulous Facebook giveaway on Zardenia's page.  You can go over and enter HERE


Please go on over and give their page a LIKE and be entered to this fabulous giveaway!    

You can also check out their sister company's page Hazal's Bazaar for all your crafting supplies such as washi tape, paper tags, wooden spools, bakery twine and more....   













I hope you all enjoy these shops as much as I do!!!!


-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!