.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

APRIL IS AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH

APRIL IS AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH......as the parent of a lil girl on the Autism Spectrum.  I do my best every year to raise awareness and prepare for our walk.

This year we are hoping to have a big team of walkers and supporters.   My daughter's team name is Samayah's Puzzle Patrol

I'll be sharing more this month...but for now here are sneak peeks and my inspiration.

These awesome nail wraps from Jamberry will be part of our walk uniform.


Samayah Rae is 9 yrs old, she was diagnosed at age 2.  She is extremely smart and is now in regular education classes because her IQ score was so high.   Samayah loves art and reading, she will go far in this world....I have faith God has a plan for my angel.


P.S.   POAC AUTISM WALK WILL BE ON APRIL 17TH @ 11:30 AM, FOR MORE INFO AND TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS A WALKER OR TO DONATE....PLEASE VISIT HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!