.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

BE PREPARED FOR GREATER THINGS........


I've been a fan of Joanna Gaines since Day One, her blog, her show, her testimony.    I believe God puts people in your life for a reason.  And yes, even TV life....I have faithfully watched her show and related so much.     

When I closed my shop in 2012 I cried my eyes out, but deep down I knew it wasn't the end.  I had  suffered the death of my step father and a miscarriage in a matter of months.  I needed time to heal.

In 2014 I went through a separation, and 2015 the final divorce.   My faith in God became stronger and stronger and I knew this was all happening for a reason.

In 2016, I had to move out of a single family home and downsize to a condo with my kiddos.   I had to get rid of and sell a lot of my inventory.  That seriously broke my heart.    I still prayed faithfully to God to show me the way.

Through my daughter's Girl Scouts leader .....I found a new home church and my faith has never been stronger.   I have made some bold moves in the past month because I truly believe GOD IS PREPARING ME FOR GREATER THINGS.   

If you haven't ever seen this video.....take a minute and just listen to the words she speaks.








- MJ


I pray this everyday, I believe and live by this


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!