.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

A PILLOW MAKEOVER..............

Well it was a nasty rainy day so I decided to take a ride to my local Home Goods store.  When I say local I mean it's literally 5 mins away from my house.    I love strolling the aisles for inspiration, grabbing random pieces to scatter around the house.  I also LOVE hitting the Clearance sections, I always do well there too.

Here is what I came home with, sometimes less is more.



I collect green glass so that vase/bottle was a no brainer....the red package are Valentine's Day napkins set of 4...my kitchen has red accents so those will work perfectly.  And then there is my pillow.  I have been searching for accent pillow for my Family Room.    This one was in Clearance section, actually all 3 items were red tag treasures.  

Here is what I decided to do with my new pillow.


My blank canvas... $8 Clearance pillow


I taped on my stencils,and outlined the edges


I filled in my stencil outline with paint pen


Bam.....it's all about FAMILY in my Family Room.


And a lil bit of Irish for the upcoming holiday!


- MJ


1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!