.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

MARDI GRAS LADIES NIGHT

I really don't ever need an excuse to throw a party....however when I received a party pack from House Party full of goodies from Zatarain's.....I knew right away what I was going to do.

Mardi Gras...................Ive never been but have always been intrigued by the whole party style and one day I will make it down to New Orleans to celebrate it the right way.

Here are some pics from my Ladies Night....Mardi Gras with Zatarain's party.




A Welcoming Door to the party...


Tabletop decor



My photowall backdrop


Me and my boo....we love parties


they made me do it


Cute collage of the nite



I used a vintage door atop a Singer sewing base for my app buffet


Creole Deviled Eggs


Red Pepper Hummus and Crown Crackers


Shot of the app buffet


I like the way this turned out...alot


Muffaletta Dip with breadsticks


Bacon wrapped Crab Meat......yum!



I dressed up the luggage bar too...


One can always use a nice big poof


Table is set....we are ready to get our grub on...



One of my fav dishes I made was Zatarain's Yellow Rice w/ Cranberries


The night's placesettings...with gift bag for each guest


Each of my guests got one of these gift bags...
2 magnet recipe cards, 2 coupons, mask and beads to get them started on their own Mardi Gras night.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!