.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

IT'S DONE....IT'S UP.....COME AND SEE!!!

I've been wanting to share my NEW website with everyone and now I finally can!     Here is a sneak peek of some of the pages.  

Huge thank you to my graphic designer Victoria of Victoria Peach Designs for her hard work, patience with my vision, and great turnaround time.    This is a full website project including smartphone version, desktop and tablet versions.   I'm very happy with the outcome and hope you all like it as much as I do.


CHECK IT OUT!!!!













To check out the NEW WEBSITE......come visit http://www.lucky7design.com/




-MJ








0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!