.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

RUNAWAY BRIDE




Labor day is meant to rest....or at least that's what I've been told.   Well it started off as a somewhat gray and rainy day.   But that didn't stop me from playing with props and doing a little mini shoot.


I was inspired by this photo of Sarah Jessica Parker as "Carrie Bradshaw" and I had a vision of a Runaway Bride.    







Here is my Runaway Bride


































And there she goes....leaving all her vintage luggage behind!





Model:  Gabriella Renee
Props:  Lucky 7 Design Vintage Prop Rentals & Styling
Wardrobe: Lucky 7 Design Redesigned Denim..
Model's boots:  Doc Martens




-MJ











1 comment:

  1. You really take such great pictures. Did you recently change your profile pic to the one with perfectly straight hair? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!