.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WHAT'S GOING ON????????????

Well I've been getting asked that question a lot the past few weeks..................


Not to worry, no horrific news.

After much thought, I decided that I did not have the time needed to dedicate to the shop.   I had gotten some wonderful projects out of the shop.   And in the summer started to get a lot of requests for event work...some banquet work and also some residential makeovers.

This sparked a fire and a trail that I have been waiting to blaze for awhile now.

Wedding and Event Planning was something I have done in the past and Im all about planning parties anytime.   So in order for me to do this the right way and the only way I know how is to go full force.

I closed the shop this week and now working on a warehouse location for my prop collection and other pieces.   The Etsy shop is still going strong and that will remain the same with continued additions.

A new website is in the works that will be host to all social media pages for Lucky 7 Design as well as a designated inventory for other planners, photographers and vintage lovers to choose from for their events or possibly for purchase.

I will also get back to my blog that I loved so much long ago, but have neglected since opening the shop.   I will be sharing new projects, sourcing product and sharing my finds from my favorite companies.


THANKS TO MY FAMILY & FRIENDS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

THANK YOU TO THE ORIGINAL VENDOR TEAM AND TO THOSE YOU CAME ABOARD ALONG THE WAY.....



This is not goodbye it's my "take care.....see ya soon"




- MJ


1 comment:

  1. Excited for you, Momma. You are such a beautiful and talented woman and I know that you have great things ahead. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!