.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

BLESSED BIRTHDAY



Today is an extra special day.............my beautiful Samayah Rae was born as I type this post at 8:36 a.m.   Here are some photos that we took this morning, she was so excited to wear a new outfit from Forever 21 girls and to have her nails painted green (her favorite color) just like mama.

Also she wore her green party hat to school and her geek glam glasses.....I was so proud of her and her sense of style.   Im feeling especially blessed today to have my little angel with me.


Looking at big sis's camera


Emerald Green Nails


Stretched leg pose...lol


Love you Samayah Rae...Happy 6th Birthday!!


-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!