.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

1 YEAR AND I STILL MISS YOU THE SAME

What a difference one day can make.....yesterday was my daughter's birthday and today is the 1 year anniversary of my father's passing.    Can't believe it has been a year already, still miss him just as much as I did the day my brother called me.   Not much to say....I'll share the poem I chose for the back of his mass card...which just so happened to be the same one my stepbrother Billy chose as well.   It was a sign it was meant to be for him.



God saw he was getting tired
And a cure was not to be
So He put His arms around him
And whispered, "Come with Me."

With tearful eyes we watched
him suffer

And saw him fade away
Although we loved him dearly,
We could not make him stay.

A golden heart stopped beating,

Hard working hands to rest.

God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.



I LOVE YOU POPS....AND STILL MISS YOU THE SAME.


LOVE,

MEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!