.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

TIME FOR A BACKYARD MAKEOVER

Things have been so busy at the shop that my husband and I noticed that in order for us to throw our big BBQ this weekend we need to get the backyard squared away.

So we moved some things around, added some outdoor spaces and still have some things to do but the foundation is set and I gotta say we kinda like it.

Here is a little peak of what we have going on so far

This Talavera tile from Mexico was inspiration for the color scheme and decor


Put my vintage bar cart to use to hold plates and bbq items


We moved our patio furniture down from the deck to the yard area...added some fabulous bright red umbrellas.


I freshened up my faded cushions with some ....yep...rag rugs. Perfect!


The new gifted hot tub of a family friend got a colorful makeover....RED again.


A gazebo on the deck, now provides a shady retreat and lounge area.   Pulled a vintage brass/glass table that I had in the garage and it works perfectly.



I will share more of this little transformation with pics of this weekends BBQ.

Congrats to my husband on his success, I'm very proud of him (but then again I always have been)


- MJ


4 comments:

  1. I love the brightness and all the red! So eye catching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how fun and so inviting. Love the bright cheery colors. Everything is looking good. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and congrats to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!