.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

IT'S HERE.....COME ON IN AND SEE

Well unlocking the shop door yesterday gave me the biggest smile.    My box of FOLK Magazines was waiting for me.    I couldn't wait to open the box..lay the out for displays and then grab my copy and read it from cover to cover.

It's new it's fresh and this Issue V is just fabulous....Im so excited to be a proud supporter and to offer this magazine to my customers.

Here it is at home on my country table display


Of course I must share the page where Lucky 7 Design is listed.

Simple picnic display

Handmade napkin rings on real produce crates from local market

Recycled license plate flower art

Fun hand sewn apron and handmade candles


Old Glory Longaberger tote


Simple Americana display in the front of shop


Red White Blue & Stars


Another vignette 


Vintage Coke bottles into vases, art and old red books.


More cubbies and cupboards filled with handmade soy candles.


Handmade napkin rings...wood accents and strawberry pin cushion basket



Red - White - Blue



- MJ


Visit FOLK on Facebook HERE
Visit FOLK blog HERE

and don't forget to come on in to Lucky 7 Design and get your copy of Issue V.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!