.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

A CHANGE IS GONNA COME!

It's been a long time coming......well not really Ive only been open 2 weeks.  But I have so many ideas in my head and so many pieces in my garage waiting for their turn at the shop.

Here are the latest changes from this Sunday....

Spring has sprung this bench to the front of the store.  Added some handmade linen pillows by Lucky 7, hand painted tea towel by Erin Go Paint and lovely apron by Shabby Cowgirl.


Here is a new display inspired by these gorgeous leggy girls I picked up in PA on Sunday morning. This table is all about pampering yourself, beauty products, hand dyed scarves, gorgeous rings, by Cowgirl in the Sand. Mix in some Lucky 7 Design vintage crates, burlap bags and old chair and you got a pretty cool spot.


Handmade Lucky 7 screen with our new girl 'Raven'...she is wearing my Mama J Jewels line of cameos.


Vintage wood chair by the event board...pretty wreath by ShenanAgains and some cool eco-friendly magnets from Whimsy & Wire


Antique theatre chairs used for vintage prop rentals...and some chalkboards.

Lucky 7 Design handpainted clock table,  some vintage inspired necklaces from Whimsy & Wire along with another amazing wreath by ShenanAgains.


I redesigned this necklace display, it had a cracked mirror but all is good.  It's now home to vintage necklaces from Whimsy & Wire.


This wood panel wall is home to amazing recycled art by American Angel Art for Sunshine Soap Company.  Also the vintage metal cart holding some blazing hot sauce by Cowgirl in the Sand.  Lucky 7 Design vintage piano rolls, Ball wire jars and Coca Cola tray w/ bottles.


Vintage turquoise dresser by Lucky 7 Design accessorized with some L7D vintage crates, paper art, hand made pie tin displays and Mama J necklace.   Jewelry is all by Cowgirl in the Sand.


My newly organized cash wrap area thanks to a cool shop called Marafiki who no longer needed this piece... I surround myself in this area with gifts from fellow artists/friends and the wall with the vintage fabric is my family wall...that fabric was my Nonna' bed linen...you placed it over your pillows.  It says Amore Mio.  
.

The hutch has gone graphite and it is now Culinary Central....amazing spices, salsa mixes and hot cocoa mixes by Cowgirl in the Sand.  Burlap typography hanging is from Pinky Brown, Vintage beverage crate, old culinary tools and accessories by Lucky 7 Design.


Vintage wood wagon from Lucky 7 Design will hold new line of burlap storage bags as well as new market bags.




ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTING....I DO SHIP FROM THE SHOP....just email me or comment here and I will respond.


-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!