.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

AFTERNOON AT THE VINEYARD


Today was a fun day, I had the opportunity to work on a collaboration shoot with a colleague/friend of mine.  Catherine of CS Events based in Jersey City, NJ and I have been talking about doing a photo shoot together for a month or two now and she had the opportunity and asked me to join in on the project.






The photo shoot was held at Laurita Winery in New Egypt, NJ and it was to be an engagement shoot.  A colleague of hers was the photographer on the shoot.   My job on this project was to provide props and a bit of styling.





We had colors, vision and an amazing couple that I had yet to see until today.  I was so happy when I saw this gorgeous couple who just so happened to love vintage.    They were so excited for their engagement shoot with props and we were excited to make it special.




As they got their outfits on and ready to go, we headed into the vineyard to set up vignettes for the photographer to shoot her awesome couple.  The weather was hot, humid and not very pleasant but we forged on and made some awesome memories for all of us.











The sweets were provided by Lenny's Sweet Treats and let's just say that was sweet tooth was satisfied at the end of the day.  Her cakes are awesome and I encourage you all to check her out.










I think the couple enjoyed their shoot and were very happy with our work and all the props used on this shoot.   I had to share this photo of them that the photographer was shooting and the future groom kisses his fiance's shoulder then does a True Blood moment and says "I forgot to tell you Im a vampire".  So cute, so sweet they were awesome and so glad to be apart of their special day!




Here's to June 28, 2014 when these 2 tie the knot!





-MJ


Photographer - Studio A Images
Props - Lucky 7 Design Vintage Props & Styling
Styling  & Decor - Catherine Scerbo Events LLC
Hair & Makeup - Lush Bridal
Sweets/Cake - Lenny's Sweet Treats
Location - Laurita Winery



NEW JERSEY IS....STRONGER THAN THE STORM!

Consider Having Your Wedding in New Jersey, we have wonderful venues.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!