.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MEET MAMA

Many of you know my name (Melanie) and some of you just know Lucky 7 Design....well I want to invite you to another side of my life.    My family life....although L7D is a lifestyle blog it focuses more on my home and entertaining.  I love decorating and design but Im also a mother of 5 children and that is my primary purpose and what I spend most of my time doing.

I was trying to work my family into L7D but I think it is better to just go all out and launch a new blog with a whole different vibe.   Ladies and Gentleman introducing (drum roll............)


        MAMA J AND HER FASHIONISTAS





This is a temporary button while I can find exactly what Im looking for but this kinda resembles me except I would have a lot more bags, a stroller and 4 walking kids surrounding me (you get the look im goin for now)

I've had a blast over at Homemaker on a Dime and her Swap Followings party and have met and followed some great new bloggers.

I invite all of you Lucky 7 Design readers to come on over and follow Mama J in her everyday fashionable and some days not so fashionable life with a family of 7.



Mama J has a giveaway coming soon to get this party started in style.  

1 comment:

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!