.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS DECORATING SERVICES.........

This year I will be offering holiday decorating services through Lucky 7 Design.   I have decorated the homes of family and friends in the past and decided it would be fun.   Like I've mentioned before my background in retail, particularly in merchandising is something I just can't let go of and love with a passion.

Christmas trees are a favorite of mine, during my employment with Lowe's Home Improvement the holiday trees I decorated were actually featured in one of the holiday commercials filmed at our store.  The set design crew liked them so much they decided to use them.

These services will be available in New Jersey, mostly in Central NJ.   For more information including pricing please contact me at lucky7design@yahoo.com



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!