.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

PULLING PROPS

I have to say that I love what I do....more than you can imagine.    As a window designer (retail visual merchandiser..lol) you get to play and create spaces to capture people eyes.   I enjoyed my years in retail but always had a love of furniture, parties and spaces.   Well event design is the same way....except a little more special.

Today I'm sharing a sneak peek of how I pull props for a shoot or an event.    Once I have a concept from either the photographer or the couple themselves then I can work my magic.


These photos are a what I pulled together last night to submit to the photographer that will be in charge of next months shoot in PA.   I can't give too much away, but let's just say it's going to be a Pig Out Kinda Day!

















Okay that's enough.....you will have to check out my Lucky 7 Design Facebook Page to see the after event photos.


You can also message me on Facebook or Lucky 7 Design on Instagram about any props or styling needs you might have.




Have a Thrifty Tuesday!!!!

-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!