.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SEPTEMBER MEANS....ST JAMES STREET FAIR

Ive been quick busy since my last post ......things are great at the shop and this weekend we had our street fair.   So I thought I would share some of the pics of my area on the street in front of the shop.


Me and my girls in our space.



I got apples....fresh candy and caramel apples in the shop


Some fall home accents and accessories


My new display area for the apples


Handmade, soy candles, pumpkins and some vintage housewares.



It was a great day and I just love when my town has these events.   Being on Main Street is such a great spot to me....front and center for all of the community fun.


- MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!