.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

WHAT'S MY TABLE NUMBER?????????????


Well before I closed the shop I had redesigned the back of the stop to be the "Wedding/Event Lounge" where all of my rental pieces were displayed in vignettes with other items to create the perfect event.

This week, a great wedding planner friend of mine Tania of TD Event Planning & Photography asked if I had a table assignment piece in my inventory.

I did.....but it sold to a great customer of mine (who turns out was my neighbor too...lol)    So I decided I needed to replace the sold one so I would just construct a new one.    

Off to Lowe's Home Improvement to pick up some wood and get started.    The client wanted it in a wood finish, which I love because it can be rustic or elegant at the same time and go with different themed occasions.
My lil idea sketch


I picked up the wood and some things for other projects on my to do list.



My cut pieces of wood ( I try to have them cut the wood whenever possible)


Here is my finished project, haven't decided on the stain finish yet.



-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!