.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

SHE BAKES....SHE BAKES......

Okay for those of you who remember the Ricky Martin song (She Bangs..She Bangs) that's what was in my head at this moment. LOL

For the past few days I have been helping my daughter with the launch of her baking business.  She graduated last year and is planning to go to Culinary School in Philadelphia.   However I told her she should start putting her work out there now and get feedback.

So I started taking photos of her sweet treats and posting them to my Facebook page and my Instagram and she has really gotten some great feedback and order inquiries already.

We have a logo been designed by another talented your artist friend of hers ( I love supporting young talent)


LADIES & GENTS I INTRODUCE TO YOU..............   


  SKULLS N SWEETS


Inside of PB & J cupcake


Peanut Butter & Jelly cupcake


Spaghetti & Meatball cupcake


Ice Cream Cone cupcake


Cheeseburger cupcakes


Chocolate Dipped Pretzels w/ sprinkles


Union Jack flag cake for One Direction Bday


Yes she is definitely a foodie and that shows in her sweets.



-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!