.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BACK IN THE SADDLE


Since closing the shop 3 months ago, the boxes have been packed away and I haven't touched a thing.

I've been spending my days with my kids, cooking for my family and house hunting.   Well the first 2 of those was great, unfortunately house hunting isn't fun ( to my horror).  I have redecorated in my head and posted about 2 different houses, only to be disappointed.

So............for now I've decided to jump in and get back to blogging about my DIY projects in the home I live in now.  I'm always up for changing things around, even it's just a coffee table display.

Today I headed out to one of my fav spots Lowe's Home Improvement Store, I actually worked for them years ago and most of my house is filled with items from my old stomping ground.    I sometimes just go there a pick up random things and it inspires a full project.

Today I had the projects in my head already.............even did a sketch 5 minutes before I walked out the door with my husband and 2 littlest ones in tow (they are 2 and 6).

roth + allen finial accessory piece, Valspar paint, lumber that I had cut to my measurements 



My quick Sharpie sketch for a wall treatment I've been trying to do since last year. 


LET THE PROJECTS BEGIN!!!!



-MJ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!