.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

TODAY IS A SWEET DAY

Ive been away for awhile, but spending much needed quality time with my husband and my children. All along Ive posted so many photos to my personal facebook and my Lucky7Design Instagram.

However I realized we do a lot of cooking,eating and posing. LOL     Well today is Valentine's Day and my oldest Gabriella and I went to the market and grabbed a few goodies to make a sweet dinner for the kids.

Hubby is on duty tonight so he can't be home for dinner, I'm going to attempt to save him some but told him not to bet on it.  HaHa


We grabbed some fresh strawberries, icing, cake mix (which we didn't use..lol) and chocolate morsels.


Here is what I did with the chocolate morsels and strawberries

Here is Gabriella at work making special treat for her siblings.

  
She made white/pink/red mini cupcakes for them


I made a strawberry syrup for the pink pancakes


This was our dinner tonight

Pink Pancakes
Strawberry Syrup
Cool Whip
Sliced Strawberries
Cupcakes
Chocolate dipped Strawberries




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!


- MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!