.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

THE MAGNOLIA STORY

                                                                         

THE COVER HAS FINALLY BEEN RELEASED


Anyone who knows me, also knows that Im totally addicted to Joanna and Chip Gaines show on HGTV..... Fixer Upper.

Unless you've been living under a rock...you definitely know the show Im talking about.

Well...Im such a lucky girl.   I was selected to be on the Magnolia Story Street Team, our official name is the Shiplappers.   Im so over the moon about this, because not only do I love the show but Im also a big fan of JoJo and Chip and what they stand for in life.  I will get to bring you news about the book, release dates, events and everything Magnolia.

The Magnolia Story is going to be a best selling book for sure...I just can't wait to read it.  Maybe I'll take a trip down to Waco and discover all this inspiration for myself. 

Please go check out the preview of their story HERE and of course when the book is released you must get yourself a copy.





-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!