.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

HOLIDAY KITCHENS


Here are a few pictures of my kitchen this year.   Now it is a little overdone because it is merchandised for my Holiday Boutique which is tomorrow.  So the kitchen is done in reds/greens/whites and it's full of eye candy.


My favorite black beauty hutch is stacked with holiday goodies...some handmade some vintage.


Sorry for the glare on the picture frame, that is my Nonna's photo and she likes the spotlight. lol


Here is a new table I made for the show and will serve as a beverage stand for guests. (come back on Monday for the post on how this table was transformed)


A vintage style tree with....yep vintage Shiny Brite ornaments...which will be for sale tomorrow.


Another tree with more Shiny Brite ornaments....the black trays are in my shop too.  They are vintage tin trays that I turned into chalkboard trays and will hold some yummy yuletide treats (that's another post too...lol)


WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAYS ... FROM MY KITCHEN TO YOURS 


-MJ











0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!