.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BLOGGY BFF IS FULL OF SHENANAGAINS....

I want to share with you some pieces from an artists Etsy shop.    She is so talented and has such a variety in her shop that it is of course one of my favorites.    The shop is called ShenanAgains and you have to check it out!

Does anyone have Bloggy BFF's well this is mine and her real life bff Mila is my other.  I love these girls and talk to them more than I do my real life friends.  Probably because we are all on the computer blogging & posting our items on Etsy.  lol  They have big hearts and such creative minds, it's been a blessings to have met them through blogging.  P.S  They both live in SC which is where I long to be and where I vacation and hope to live soon.

Leighann from A Crafty Southern Chick is the artist that Im talking about.  She is a stylish southern chick and you can tell from her creations.

I first won a giveaway and received one of her bowls made from magazines.   It's one of my most favorite things in my house. lol  Really it is!

I won this bowl...it so freakin cool!


Oh did I mention she is totally into up-cycling, re-cycling and re-purposing just like me!    Wait till you see what she can do with an eating utensil, a tee shirt or an old magazine.

Here is a little sample of her art but I really encourage you all to go on over to her shop and take a look around....I promise you will love it!

How fun are these earrings...
I love the colors because they match my mexican talavera bar tile.



Love these pom pom earrings!


She named this one "Melanie" after ME!!!! 


I have the brother 'Oscar' to these beauties.


Utensil necklace..yep you read right!



The other day she did a post on a wreath she had made for her front door.....I was in love and asked if she could make me one and list it so I could purchase it!   Here is her wreath

Isnt it gorgeous....

Its the exact colors of my front porch which is designed around a little bird bath that looks like this



And after my crazy request and encouragement from her hubs & bff this is what she came up with

I freaking love it, and cant wait to hang it on my door.


Now all this being said, this crafty southern chick has decided to add a line of wreaths to her Etsy shop and it will be called Door Decor!   Here is her 1st creation, now up for sale in the shop!

Such pretty colors....she makes rosette's like nobody's business!

GO CHECK OUT LEIGHANN'S SHOP AND GRAB A WREATH .... YOU WANNA BE THE 1ST ON YOUR BLOCK TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS THAT WILL LAST ALL YEAR!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!