.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....MAMA'S MAKEOVER

Well you remember a few months ago I was blonde for the summer and this is what I looked like until today.

Flip flops and sun kissed hair

Im glowing the sun is so hot ( i miss those days...kinda)


I went to the salon today and got a little mini makeover in the way of some fabulous hair color!  I had to get rid of the blonde and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with my base color of brown (blah)

I have been crushing on redheads (I posted it HERE) and was thinking maybe an auburn would be good, I haven't been auburn in years...I mean years!  

So here it is...











Hair: By Jessica A. @ Exquisite Hair Design
Jeans:  Forever 21
Shirt : Forever 21
Necklace: Mama J Jewels


They say.......Blondes are wild, Brunettes are true...but you never know what a REDHEAD will do!  

-MJ



pleated poppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!