.

.
CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIWW- WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY....BACK-TO-SCHOOL

Well we had a postponed Back to School night this year for my 4 & 10 year old, so this was the day!  You know the day when all the parents cram into the auditorium, cafeteria, all-purpose room for some of us. lol

The night where you see all the parents chatting away and not listening to hardly anything that is being said, nor listening to the PTO people talking, announcing and talking about fundraisers.

I'm very involved with my children's education, I speak with their guidance counselors via telephone.  I email teachers and vice versa.  I attend school functions and donate my time whenever possible.  I always gift the teacher's and bus drivers for holidays and end of the year.

However for some of us.....Back to School is sadly a night out without the kiddos!  Now it's not like I can throw on a hot cocktail dress and some Louboutin's and order a Martini but it is a chance to put together a nice little outfit.  I can mingle with some adults I might still know from last year and maybe meet some new ones.

 If all else fails, I always have my junkin bff Liza to find....her son is in my daughter's class so we always see each other there and at the high school for our daughter's too!   I live in a small world filled with fabulous friends!


Here is what this Mama of 5 chose for this year's Back To School Nite!

Butterfly style & patterned sweater 

The print is washed into the fabric....so soft


My new handbag from New York & Co.


Forever 21 jeans from 4 years ago when I was a manager for them.



Im proud that I still fit into Forever 21 jeans...lol


I love the length...the flared bottom but still fitted up top.


 
Distressed skin ankle booties(high heels)


My ultra pointy, high heeled ankle booties



Sweater:  Dots
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots:  Bakers
Handbag:  NY&Co.
Bracelets:  Mama J Jewels (my jewelry line)


-MJ


P.S.  Liza and I got the dirtiest looks.  We were in the hall because the all purpose room was packed.  And we got there early, so we decided to catch up in the hall.   Well other parents were lookin at us sideways.  As if I shut up you could really here anything out in the hall.  I have been to this same school nite now 3 yrs in a row...I know the routine.  DO ANY OF YOU DO THIS??

Shout out to my sidekick on many levels Liza!!!

MY BABY GIRL IS IN A MODEL SEARCH CONTEST SPONSORED BY TIME WELL SPENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOTE FOR HER....JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK...
CLICK HER PICTURE
THEN LIKE
THAT'S A VOTE!!!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT !!!



I'm a partying Mama...check out these parties I'll be hittin!




pleated poppy


Momma Go Round





1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good time at back to school night.
    Nice outfit you pulled together. ;D

    ReplyDelete

God don't like ugly! Neither do I...so if you dont have something nice to say.....keep it to yourself!